Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Riverside Hotspots

Are you new to the Riverside area? When you look outside of your dorm room window do you either see a parking lot with heat sizzling off of it or a patch of grass growing frivolously in the Riverside sun? If you answered yes then you are probably thinking, “What do people do around here!?” I was once in this very situation just a year ago as a new freshman at CBU and a new comer to Riverside. I was determined to beat the boredom of the Inland Empire and I set out on a search to find the “Hot Spots” of Riverside, California.

 

After much research and many interesting and not so interesting encounters, I finally devised a list that not even the entertainment book could come up with. Luckily for you, the bored CBU student, it is found here on my blog and on page 8 of the Banner Newspaper.

 

I will be covering not only nightlife but activities to do during the day as well. You will be recommended to restaurants, entertainment venues, activity centers, theme parks and local hot spots that can keep you preoccupied during your stay here. I hope you enjoy! 


On this blog you will be able to find full profiles on the hottest spots around CBU. Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns. Beat the boredom and get to know riverside!

No comments: