Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update

Just an update on what's been going on-

I am writing for www.MMASpot.net and I just started my new blog for www.UltimateGrapplingMag.com and I am still devoted to Muay Thaimes Mgazine. We just launched out new site- www.MuayThaimes.net Check them all out!

Check out the next issue of Ultimate MMA Magazine it comes out this week you can find it pretty much anywhere- from 7 eleven to Borders :) I am loving every second of my internship with the Magazine and I am looking forward to a few future projects that I am currently working on.

If you want to see links to my work check out the right side of my blog, under "My Work" Tab. I am going to stop posting my articles on here and just post the link up instead because I have been writing a lot lately.

If you have any ideas for stories that you would like to read about or interviews you would like to see, let me know, e-mail me at BreannaArmstrong@gmail.com :) I would love to hear from you!

No comments: