Monday, October 28, 2013

MZ & Emmers Sports Bra Auction Dedication



Here is my letter that was attached with the above package for MZ & Emmers Sports Bra Auction:

October 10, 2013

My name is Breanna Armstrong, and I am the Managing Editor of Ultimate MMA Magazine, the longest running and leading MMA magazine in the industry.

I am thrilled that I was asked to participate in MZ & Emmers Sports Bra Auction. Included in my package are two sports bras with my initials “BAM” and some cute shorts to go with the white and mint Tiffany’s-inspired outfit. I am also including the new issue of Ultimate MMA Magazine as well as my signed BFM cover.

I am dedicating these sports bras to my dear friend Regina Stehney, who is a breast cancer survivor. She is one of the bravest people I know and I was with her and her family through her courageous battle. She is my mentor and is someone who will always leave a lasting impact on my life and these sports bras were made with her in mind, as she loves over-the-top, fabulous designs. I chose to create a pink and black bra and a white and mint bra with crystals and bows, because she is an artist and loves anything that stands out.

During Regina’s battle, she taught at my junior high and high school, even on days when she was sick, she persevered through and without pause she taught on. Not once did she complain, she loved her students and continued to teach the art that she so wonderfully mastered, photography and computers.

Even when she was in her scariest moments, Regina shined through and made the best out of the situation. She never doubted God’s plan for her. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they react during a hard time. And her reaction through her hardest battle was nothing but grace and gratitude.

Regina survived. She will forever be an inspiration to me, and I hope her story inspires you as well. 

For the fight, for the cause and for the awareness, I made these items with love and care. I hope whoever receives this package will enjoy its contents and its meaning.

My best always,

Breanna Armstrong

No comments: